The Gym is located on level 1
Please observe the following rules:
- Hours 6 am to 9 pm
- Supply and use sweat towels during workouts
- Wear fully covered sports shoes at all times (sandals, thongs, or slip-on shoes are not permitted)
- Be fully clothed at all times (patrons may not train with bare torsos)
- Keep body and clothing free of all moving parts
- No food or alcohol to be consumed in the gym (water and sports drinks are permitted)
- Do not monopolise equipment
- Conform to general training etiquette of sharing equipment between sets
- Do not re-arrange or modify equipment in any way
- Report any malfunctioning or damaged equipment to the building manager and stop using said equipment until it is repaired. Do not attempt to fix a broken or jammed machine
- Ensure that if a serious accident occurs that all activity is stopped and the incident is reported to the building manager
- Ensure Gym equipment is only used as intended by the manufacturer and in accordance with any instructions displayed
- Do not use foul or abusive language
- Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an adult whilst using the equipment
This gym is for the use of owners, tenants and their guests only.
The body corporate and building management excludes, to the extent permitted by law, liability for any damage or loss suffered on these premises from any cause whatsoever, including as a result of negligence.
Consult a doctor prior to commencing an exercise regime and if faintness or dizziness is experienced while exercising stop immediately.
Entry to the gymnasium and/or use of the equipment constitutes acceptance of the above conditions of use.